The high capacity, feature-rich VISTA-20P lets you deliver more value to your customers on each and every sale with up to 48 zones of protection, Internet uploading/downloading, graphic keypad support and dual partitions.
VISTA-20P gives you the ability to send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), improving the speed at which information can be delivered to and from the control panel. In addition, the VISTA-20P, used with an AlarmNet Internet or digital communicator can be installed in premises without TELCO lines with no sacrifice in functionality.
The panel's installation advantages, innovative end-user benefits and robust system capacity make the value-priced VISTA-20P an ideal choice for higher end installations.
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/ downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via iGSMV4G, 7845i-ENT, GSMV4G or GSMX4G
- Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads
- Wireless keys can be programmed without using zones
- Eight on-board hardwired zones standard (15 when Zone Doubling feature is used)
– 40 hardwire expansion zones
– 40 wireless expansion zones
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 100 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 48 system user codes assignable to either partition
- Expandable to 48 total zones when used with hardwired and/or wireless expansion modules